Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Models Own 50% off SALE!

Hello beautiful people :) As you may or may not know I love my nail polish and I have stupid amounts of it in my collection! When I first heard about the Models Own 100,000 Facebook likes I was very excited!!

Finally, they have reached their target of 100,000 Facebook likes and as a result they have opened their sale! It is only while stocks last and of course terms and conditions apply - please see their official Facebook page for these (link can be found below!)

As if the 50% off offer isn't good enough, it is also running until midnight on the 2nd October 2012!! You do have to spend over £25 to qualify for the 50% off offer but you still get a total bargain!

Today was only a quick post because I just wanted to let you know about this amazing money saving offer! Cheap nail varnish - woo!! However, I would just like to mention that Models Own do not just sell nail varnish! They also sell other products including: nail art pens, nail stickers, make up brushes, lipsticks, eyeshadows, accessories and of course their nail polish box sets :)

If you're not a Facebook user but still want to be able to access this amazing offer then you can find it on the photo I have attached below!



I hope you have found this little post useful and enjoy having a good look around the site - don't spend too much ;) I know that I will definitely be taking advantage of this awesome sale and I will share my purchases with you as soon as I can :D!!

What do you think of the Models Own 100,000 Facebook likes sale? Have you taken advantage of it and bought a few things?

                                                               Lots of love, Elysia xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* Please note that the official Models Own website is - http://www.modelsownit.com/
* Please note that the official Models Own Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/modelsown (this is where terms and conditions regarding the 50% offer can be found)

No comments:

Post a Comment