· Each blogger tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
· They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
· They must create 11 new questions to ask their tagged bloggers
· They must then tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers apiece
· The bloggers must be told
· No tag backs!
11 Random facts about me ...
1) When I was younger I split my head open and I have a little scar - but my hair covers it.
2) I have a birthmark on my left hand but I wasn't born with it; it appeared a few days later.
3) My favourite colour is purple.
4) I always take far too many pictures of random things.
5) I can't walk in a straight line - I'm just useless at it!
6) I have a rather large phobia of snakes.
7) I hate the feeling of cotton wool.
8) I absolutely love tomato sauce but hate tomatoes.
9) I am probably the worlds most fussiest eater and I could eat the same foods over and over without getting bored.
10) I have my ears pierced twice.
11) I always wear leggings/jeggings and cardigans - I like to be comfy!
Martha's 11 questions and my answers to them ...
I would love to live inside the world of Sex and The City! All those women are successful in their own right and own such amazing clothes and accessories! Their handbags are to die for - I especially
I would like to say Twitter because recently I have been on my account so much - this is partly because I was at home and had wifi (which I dont have at uni) so I was making the most of it on my ipad while I was able to! However, I don't think Twitter is a time waster because I have been super active on the blogs account and this is so important to make new blogger friends, meet new companys and connect with your blog readers! Therefore, I'm going to say Facebook ... Gosh it's addictive. It's sad, but sometimes I find myself reading it like the morning newspaper; I will sign in to see what's been happening - usually nothing has happened but just in case something has I like to check haha!!
I also like other peoples birthdays especially family birthdays when they're special ones because I just like decorating the house for them, buying them special gifts and seeing their reaction when they see all the effort you have put in. I'm from a family that spoils each other - me, my mum, my auntie, nanna and grandad are all a little spoiled!
Well the fact that I'm a student and living in halls for the second year running, I don't think I would ever get dinner guests - I wouldn't want to go to student digs for a meal haha! However, if I had my own place I would probably cook something like a lasagne (made using beef because I don't eat lamb) and do all the trimmings ect :) Something that is simple, tastes gorgeous and cooks mainly in the oven giving you time to talk to and entertain the people you have invited!
I think I would like to go back in time and see what it was like when my nanna and grandad were growing up :) It's bizarre hearing about their family and the things they used to do when they were little. I mean they're only in in their early 60's so they weren't alive in any of the World Wars or anything but I'd like to go and meet their parents :) My nanna is so much like her mum (appparently) and she always says her mum would have loved me and that she was an amazing knitter - she used to knit cardigans for my mum and school jumpers ect! I'd love to chat to her and let her rustle up a few thick wolly cardigans for me!
Okay so now I have given you guys 11 random facts about me and answered the 11 questions Martha gave me ... It's my turn to think of some and tag 11 other beauty bloggers (with under 200 GFC followers)
1) Who if your favourite celebrity and why?
2) If you could only use one makeup brand from your makeup bag which one would you choose? (this can be budget or high end)
3) What made you start beauty blogging and join the blogging community?
4) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
5) I find that I am forever saving up for expensive luxury handbags - Do you have an obsession or do
you think you're a person who doesn't require many material posessions?
6) It's getting really cold now here in the uk, what are the 3 beauty items you can't live without?
7) If you could have anything in the world, what would you choose?
8) There's a famous saying 'if you don't suceed, try and try again'. Do you agree with this or do you admit defeat easily?
9) On average, I spend between 30 minutes and 1 hour on my blog posts. How long do you spend?
10) What one thing could you not live without?
11) I find that I always have my television on - if I'm not watching it, I just have it on as background noise. Do you find yourself doing anything like this or is it me!?
I do apologise if these questions aren't very interesting! I'm not the best person when it comes to asking questions or thinking of conversation topics! Anyway the 11 fellow beatuy bloggers I tag are ...
1) Emma Louise who is new to the beauty blogging world - http://x-emmalou.blogspot.co.uk/
2) Charlene from Rocking It My Way - http://rockinitmywayx.blogspot.co.uk/
3) Pixie Dust and Fairytales - http://pixiedustandfairytales.blogspot.co.uk/
4) Jenni from What Jenni Said - http://www.whatjennisaid.blogspot.co.uk/
5) Anna - http://thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk/
6) Sarah my delightful Blogger Twitter friend! - http://writingrambling.blogspot.co.uk/
7) Christie from ChristiesCupboard - http://www.christiescupboard.blogspot.co.uk/
8) Jazz from Glitter Infactuation - http://glitterinfatuation.blogspot.co.uk/
9) The stunning Nikki from Heaven Has Cupcakes - http://heavenhascupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/
10) Tasha from Belleza Kisses - http://bellezakisses.wordpress.com/about/
11) Ainsley from Wallflowers - http://wallflowers21.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope you girls all see that I have tagged you in this post and I would love to see what answers you come up with :) I hope all my blog readers have a good Friday and have an amazing weekend!