Monday, 12 November 2012

Glamour magazine - December 2012

So you may be thinking to yourself why on earth are you sat reading a blog post about a magazine ... Well I want to do this quick feature because with the December edition of Glamour magazine you get some amazing free gifts! (If you follow me on Instagram you will probably know what these are, as I posted some pictures earlier).

If you read a lot of beauty blogs or blog yourself, you will probably know that Glamour magazine has been getting us beauty bloggers into a total tizz this month! Why? Simply because of the free gifts you get!

You pay £2 for the magazine and you get a free 10ml Nails Inc nail polish worth £11! Pretty amazing right!? There are 4 colours available and these issues are selling out fast! Within the magazine you also get another 5 small samples of products which I was surprised!

I have to admit that although I am a total nail polish obsessive I have never tried Nails Inc so the chance to try one and get a magazine all for £2 excited me - honestly, what are us beauty bloggers like!! I have to admit that I don't actually pick up Glamour magazine and the free gifts made me want this magazine; sorry if anyone from Glamour is reading!

I took a few photos of the nail polishes themselves and some pictures of the 5 samples I got - I know you're all going to be pretty impressed; I was!



Left - Right: Motcomb Street, Elizabeth Street and St James.
 
Left - Right: Motcomb Street, Elizabeth Street and St James.
 
Left - Right: Motcomb Street, Elizabeth Street and St James (I apologise for my awful fingers)
 
 

 
 
 

 As you can see from all my photographs you get lots of freebies! In one magazine I got: a Nails Inc nailpolish worth £11, a small sample of Thierry Mulger 'Angel', a small sample of Elie Saab 'Le Parfum', a sachet of Nivea Express Hydration Primer, a sachet of Maxfactors new 3 in 1 Face Finity foundation and a sachet of Rimmels 9 in 1 skin perfecting BB cream ... all for £2!

What do you think of the December edition of Glamour magazine - have you already picked it up or are you still trying to find a copy!? I'd love to know what you think!

Please note that I have 3 nail varnishes and 3 lots of each sample because 3 magazines were purchased - you do not get all this in just 1 magazine! Decembers edition of Glamour magazine is available in the UK NOW!! 



 

8 comments:

  1. I wonder if they'll have this promotion in the Glamour which comes to Ireland. I love the black and red nail polish, the pink looks a bit watery which is a shame if it cost 11 pound! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they do offer the freebies in Ireland because they're really good and have been very popular here in England! The dark blue and the red colour are lovely and I have to say that the red one is my favourite! The light pink one doesn't really wow me but I didn't let the colours dry properly before taking the photo as my Ipad was running out of battery haha! I think they're all bargains for £2 each - getting £33 worth of nail polish for £6 is an amazing deal!xxx

      Delete
  2. I love it, can you take a look at my blog and maybe follow me? i follow back everyone.
    Kiss**

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah I will take a look at your blog! Thanks for the comment xxxx

      Delete
  3. I'm debating buying it, but I would only want the dark nail polish as I have loads of red and light pink polishes already! I've never tried Nails Inc. either!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth it for £2 - you're not breaking the bank and you're getting an £11 nail polish and 5 pretty good samples! I was really happy to see the Nivea one as I've been wanting to give it a try :) I had never tried them but I was impressed :) The red one pleased me most but that was because I think the pink doesn't suit my skin tone and the blue reminded me of a No7 varnish I have; it's pratically the same xxx

      Delete
  4. The nail varnishes look lovely, I've been searching for a thick pale pink like this for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were such an amazing free gift with the magazine! Hopefully you're still able to find it somewhere :) xxx

      Delete