Saturday, 12 January 2013

I'm On YouTube!?

So after many months of umm'ing and aah'ing I decided today I would make the transition from blogging to the world of YouTube!! It was one of my New Years Resolutions and it feels so good to have finally plucked up the courage and made the plunge :)

My YouTube Channel is PamperMeToPerfection and I thought this was really approproate as we're always buying beauty products and hoping they'll make us look perfect - I'm awful when it comes to making up usernames ect!!

I had promised a few people that I would do a 'What I got For Christmas' video and I have done :) Although it is a little late and the quality of the camera isn't 100% I will get a decent one if you guys like watching my videos and want me to carry on doing them! I hope you enjoy the video I made and if you subscribe it would make my day; it's free to do :)

I met a friend last night and we ended up in Leicester Square and had a huge Pizza Hut and a look around M&M world. I also bought myself some sweets from there so look forward to eating those as I love M&M's. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures so I can't properly blog about it but if I go again I shall get some new ones :) If you're in London I definitely recommend going.
 
I hope you have all had a wonderful Saturday :)
 

Rubbish quality I know - I have no idea what happened because it
was perfectly clear when I was fiming :(
 
 
Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW
YouTube: PamperMeToPerfection

4 comments:

  1. Will definitely check out your channel! I love hauls :-) Mine is JustLovesFashion if you're interested xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The quality of my webcam was absolutely awful because I'd never filmed with it before haha! Fixed it now so the next one should be a lot better! I've actually watched your channel before and loved it :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah thank you :) I apologise for the equality of the video, it's awful I know! I have fixed it now so hopefully the quality of the next video will be a lot better :) xxx

      Delete