Friday, 1 February 2013

Life Update and .... I'm Back!!

Hello everyone! Wow, it feels as though I haven't blogged in ages (that's because I haven't). First of all, I'd like to welcome my new followers to the Little Beauty Blogg and thank my old ones for sticking around while I have been absent.

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I haven't been well at all over the past few weeks and this is why I haven't been blogging. The truth is I have just been feeling like absolute death and not in the blogging mood at all.

I came down with a really bad cough and what I thought was a cold nearly 3 weeks ago. As you all may know from my Twitter account, I had a friend coming down for a big shopping trip and we'd both been looking forward to it and saving for it for ages. We both got money for Christmas and she had lots she wanted to buy down here. In all honesty, looking back now, I was far too ill to go out but I couldn't let her down could I!?

Anyway, the reason why I haven't been blogging is the 'cold' and cough turned out to me much much worse and on Monday the 20th I had to get the emergency doctor - boo :( Unfortunately, I was put on a HUGE dose of antibiotics because they were worried I could develop Pneumonia (I have asthma so anything lung related would be extremely bad for me!). Obviously, I was really really poorly and I have been unable to get out of bed for well over a week; which means I also wasn't able to go into university but luckily they were okay about it and understood my situation and how poorly I have been.

Today is the first day that I have felt 100% human today. I still don't feel wonderful; (I get hot flushes, get tired easily and have a little cough every now and again) but it's safe to say that I am one million times better and my mum, nanna and auntie are no longer sat at home over 300 miles away worrying themselves crazy. Ooh yes, you just read that correctly; I am at university over 300 miles away from home ... brave huh!?!

You're probably wondering why I'm letting you all know how poorly I have been and I'm not doing it to get comments of sympathy ... I am just writing this little post so I can let all of my followers know that I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth and abandoned my blog.

I have still been interacting with you all over Twitter and I would like to thank you all for the Tweets you have been sending my hoping I get well soon and for sending over your YouTube links for me to watch whilst I was laying in bed.
I would also like to say one BIG thank you to the new followers who have appeared in my GFC and I really do appreciate you all. I wanted to reach my target of 150 followers by my birthday and I have definitely done that so maybe now I can try and reach 200!?


These literally didn't leave my side!

Whilst I am writing up this post, I thought I would give you all a little treat; yes, I'm nice I know! As you may have gathered, when I went shopping I treated myself a lot! I was poorly and trailing around London in the snow, I deserved a treat didn't I!? I had to make it worth my while!

So, the next posts that I do will be telling you what I did with my friend while she was down here and then my H U G E January haul -
I kid you not, it is mah-oooooo-sive! I am just waiting for something to be delivered from Frangrance Direct (I think it may arrive tomorrow but I'm not too sure) and then I shall be doing a YouTube haul video and a detailed blog post with pictures of everything.


I told you the haul was mah-oooooo-sive!!
(this isn't even everything - oops!)
 
Due to the sheer amout of stuff I have to show you, I'd like to know how you want the post to be set out. Do you want single pictures of everything I bought or a picture of the bags with a list of what I bought from that shop or a picture of the bag and a picture of all the things I bought from there together?
 
Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog, my Twitter and who has subscribed to my YouTube. It means the world to me. I hope you have all been well and didn't have any accidents in the snow we had a few weeks ago! I know that some parts of the country had it really bad.
 
Don't forget to keep checking here and my Twitter as my London posts will be coming soon! If you follow me on Instagram, you might already have an idea of some of the things I did and what I bought! Links are below, if you don't already follow me :)
 

YouTube: PamperMeToPerfection
Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is a haul! I'm super nosy, so I'd like to see everything, haha! Hope you feel completely normal again soon xxx
    http://coffeewithcroissants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did go a little crazy this month, oops! I shall be doing a YouTube video at some point and also a blog post. I hope to show everything so hopefully they both wont be too long and boring :)
      Thank you very much, I hope so too xxx

      Delete
  2. I'd like to see everything! I'm also really nosy haha. My recent haul was about that size. But when you see all the stuff you bought and how nice it looks, I forget that I spent any money at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really nosy as well and haul blogposts/YouTube videos are my favourite. They're really fun and I always find something to add to my never ending wishlist haha! I shall work out a way to show everything in a way that doesn't take forever and isn't boring to read! I love shopping and to have a big haul makes me so happy - I love it when I'm shopping and have lots of bags to carry!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see everything! Curiosity:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback :) I shall get the posts up as soon as possible for you all! xxx

      Delete