If you follow me on Twitter, you will know that I am heading off home for the week to celebrate my birthday and to just chill out and relax with family. Recently, I have been really really ill and to be truthful with you all my moods are just being dragged right down.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I am currently on the train and I thought I would take advantage of Virgins complimentary wifi and write some blog posts in advance!
As you can tell, the title of this post is what's in my bag. I have decided to do a travel edition because they're always about what people carry around with them on a day to day basis and recently they've been on travel bags for those who are going away on holiday. So I thought I'd do something that isn't blogged by every man and his dog and show you what's in my bag for my train journey!
All products listed are listed from Left to Right.
- Blackberry Curve 9320 in black.
- Black and Cream bow Ted Baker iPad case.
- Built multicoloured spot iPad case.
- iPod touch and headphones.
- Sure deodorant 'Radiant' 250ml.
- Mini packet of Mini Eggs.
- A mixture of tablets - Rennies, Ibuprofen and prescribed medication.
- Purple purse; bought from Harrods.
- Tin of Original Carmex.
- Small antique looking solid genuine Sterling Silver pill box.
- Soap and Glory 'Mist You Madly' body spray 100ml.
- Victorias Secret PINK 'Make It Shine' body spray 250ml.
- Cath Kidston card older used for storing train passes and tickets.
- Packet of Kleenex Balsam tissues.
- Silver Oyster cars holder (of course, with Oyster card inside).
- Soap and Glory 'Hand Maid' 50ml hand sanitizer.
- Soap and Glory 'Hand Food' 50ml hand cream.
- Blackberry phone charger.
- iPad charger with connector.
- iPod charger.
I also have some other things in my bag right now, as well as the things listed above. However, they're not pictured because I either forgot to include them or bought them at the train station. Those extras are:
- White iPad (not pictured because I used it to take the picture this morning).
- Victorias Secret PINK rose detailed 1 litre bottle.
- Packet of Walkers cheese and onion crisps.
- Cheese and Ham Upper Crust baguette.
- Some hair grips.
WOW, what a lot of stuff haha! I actually didn't realise how much stuff I was carrying around with me today, until I listed it all for you. No wonder I picked my bag up and thought it was really heavy. It's a good job that I am going to be sat down a lot today.
I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend and I shall try and post as much as I can whilst I am at home. It's my birthday on Sunday so I might pre write some blog posts whilst I'm sat on this train and able to use the Internet! It's so much easier to write a lot of posts when you have some spare time and them you can just simply sign into Blogger and post them when you need to; instead of having to write them out when you don't have much time.