Thursday, 21 March 2013

Fragrance Direct Bargains Haul #2 - Essie

A super exciting parcel arrived for me today and as you might have already guessed it was from Fragrance Direct! They have some absolutely amazing deals available on their website and one of them is Essie nail varnishes where they sell them for £1.99 each. Yes, that's right Essie for £1.99 instead of £7.99!

Every so often Fragrance Direct get a selection of Essie nail varnishes in stock and they sell them for £1.99 each. The selection they get isn't super big but sometimes there are some good colours and for £1.99 you really cannot go wrong can you!?

I posted a picture on Instagram earlier of the colours I picked up and my followers went crazy liking it and asking me a few questions so I thought I'd do a quick blog post answering the main questions I was asked and showing you what colours I picked up!

Top Row Left - right:

- Super Bossa Nova 31
- Neo Whimsical 39
- Cascade Cool 220A
- All Tied Up 218A
 
Bottom Row Left - Right:
 
- Flawless 21
- Delicacy 10
- Off The Shoulder 223A
- Imported Bubbly 80
 
I was really happy with the colour selection they had this time because there was a lot of pinks and I love pink nail varnish! It goes amazing with my skin tone and I always feel like it looks good on me. There were a few orange shades left (which have been there for a while) and a bright green (which might be for some people but isn't for me) so I believe I picked the best colours they had to offer. Although, I'm not 100% sure about the one on the top right of the picture - 'All Tied Up 218A'.
 
I was so so amazed to see that they did in fact have Bikini So Teeny available to buy and I had been umm'ing and aah'ing about placing my order for over four hours and by the time I decided I would place it they had sold out of it - gutted!!
 
Your main questions answered:
 
- Where did you get them from? Fragrance Direct HERE.
 
- How long did delivery take? I ordered these on Monday and they arrived today so delivery didn't take too long. I paid £2.99 for delivery within 3 to 5 days.
 
- How much did it all cost together? Including delivery my order came to £18.91
 
TIP FOR ORDERING: Google image search the name of the nail polish before you buy it because the swatches they have on the website are never accurate. They're always way off and look nothing like the actual colour. Google before hand to avoid disappointment.
 
Did you know about Fragrance Direct and their Essie bargains?
 
Don't forget to enter my 200 GFC followers and 10,000 pageviews giveaway! One lucky reader will get the chance to win three Limited Edition pink handled Smashbox eye brushes! ENTER HERE
 


11 comments:

  1. I got BBikini So Teeny from Fragrance Direct & love it! It's such a good offer as I'd never buy Essie for full price xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I just wish I had made the order earlier because it was available when I was 1st going to! It's such an iconic Essie shade and lots of people love it! It always looks amazing on so I shall be keeping my eye open and hoping they get it back in again!xxx

      Delete
  2. Love these colours! So cute for spring! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pinks! They're my all time favourite but I think I managed to pick up a good mixture! I definitely recommend Fragrange Direct for amazing beauty bargains!! xxx

      Delete
  3. would love to see this swatched hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall do an Essie collection post at some point showing all the colours I have swatched :) I just need to get something to swatch on xxx

      Delete
  4. This is an amazing site I've checked it out and m placing my firs order tonight! Thanks so much for doing a post on this! Xx

    Www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really such a handy site to know about for beauty bargains :) No problem! Glad you found the post useful xxx

      Delete
  5. I love fragrance direct for bargains like this! I was lucky enough to snatch up Bikini So Teeny on a previous haul but it might be about time I treated myself to some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing site! I have ordered from them a few times. Ah I'm desperate for Bikini So Teeny, I'm gutted I didn't just make the order when I was going to haha!! I think £1.99 is a great price to pay because my nails are weak and chip within 2 days xxx

      Delete
  6. Cascade cool is so pretty - the choice (and money spending) is endless with essie! x

    shotofbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete