Friday, 22 March 2013

Soap & Glory 'Hand Food' Review

There is a lot of hype about Soap & Glory, within the beauty blogosphere. It seems every beauty blogger has a huge collection of Soap & Glory products that they love lathering all over their skin and having a good old pamper with! Then there is me; someone who has sensitive eczema prone skin and therefore does not get on with products that are highly scented or fancy!

Although I can't use any of their scrubs, washes or butters; I have been absolutely loving Soap & Glory recently! The first thing that I ever picked up from the brand was their infamous Hand Food. I picked up the 50ml tube which was priced at £2.50 because I wasn't sure whether or not I'd actually enjoy using the product.

If you don't know what Hand Food is (then I need to ask you ... where have you been!?), it is quite simply just a hand cream with a funky name. I love the names that Soap & Glory give their products and the packaging is always amazingly cute.


I'm a bit weird when it comes to using things on my hands. I hate the feeling of having sticky products in between my fingers and trapped down my rings, it just drives me absolutely crazy! This is why I only bought the small tube of Hand Food because I thought it would be thick and drive me crazy like most hand creams do. I am so glad that I picked this little beauty up because it is quite simply amazing. It isn't sticky, is absorbs quickly, smells amazing and most of all moisturises your hands leaving them feeling soft, silky and as though they have been fed with moisture.

I don't suffer from dry hands all of the time so I don't use this product all of the time. On the odd occasion when I do get a dry patch (usually this is on the palm of my hand) I apply a blob of this and massage it into my hands. Instantly, my hands smell and feel amazing!

This small tube of Hand Food is perfect for women who like to have a fast absorbing hand cream that really moisturises, feels amazing, smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling 'baby bum' soft! The little 50ml product is a perfect size to have with you in your handbag on a day to day basis as it doesn't take up much room at all. I like to have mine in my handbag just in case I ever need to quickly use some hand cream.

For those who like to use hand cream all of the time, there is also a bigger tube of Hand Food available and this would be perfect for leaving on a bedside/dressing table. The bigger tube also works out better value for money but I don't use enough of it to buy a big tube; I'd have it forever!

 What do you think of Soap & Glory Hand Food? Have you ever used it before?

Don't forget to enter my 200 GFC followers and 10,000 pageviews giveaway! One lucky reader will get the chance to win three Limited Edition pink handled Smashbox eye brushes! ENTER HERE

1 comment:

  1. I get awful eczema on my skin so finding product's is always hard, but after reading this review I will defiantly look into the Soap and Glory Hand Food, thanks!

    http://beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete