Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Soap & Glory 'Hand Maid' Review

Living in London always makes my hands feel grubby and like they're just not clean. Especially when I have been on the tube, eww, germ central! I am a little obsessed with hand gel and I use it all of the time; when I have been to the toilet, when I have come back from the kitchen, when I am about to eat, when I have gotten off of the tube, when I am out and about ... whenever I feel the need to, I use my hand gel to sanitise my hands and make them feel nice and clean!

I have recently picked up a few non skin care items from Soap & Glory and I am loving them! One of the things I picked up a few months ago was 'Hand Maid' and ever since I have re purchased it three times!


I am super duper fussy when it comes to applying products such as hand cream and hand gel onto my hands because I just hate it when it gives you that sticky feeling in between your fingers and in between your rings; eww, I can't stand it!

I love this hand gel because it leaves no sticky residue on my hands, leaves my hands feeling clean, refreshed, soft and smells amazing! The gel is also cooling and a little goes a long way. The 50ml bottle cost me £2.50 from Boots and I always have a bottle of this in my handbag and in my room so I can use it whenever I need to.

The only thing I can say that is negative about this product is the fact that Soap & Glory don't do a bigger bottle of Hand Maid! If they did, it would be ideal to just use to fill up the small bottles. I do go through this hand gel quite quickly and when it isn't on offer it doesn't seem good value for money. So if anyone from Soap & Glory is reading this review please make a bigger bottle of Hand Maid!!

Have you tried Hand Maid before? What's your favourite hand gel to use? 
Don't forget to enter my 200 GFC followers and 10,000 pageviews giveaway! One lucky reader will get the chance to win three Limited Edition pink handled Smashbox eye brushes! ENTER HERE



5 comments:

  1. Bought this for my mates bday, she loves soap and glory. I've not tried it though, the hand sanitizer I'm using atm is the Carex Moisture Plus one, I like it cos it's a habd gel and moisuriser in one :) xx
    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Carex ones and also Cuticura; I always have a big bottle somewhere in my room! I'm weird when it comes to hand gels because some are sticky and it's just horrid! I think your friend will love this :) xxx

      Delete
  2. oooo I so have to check this out. I really love a lot of S&G products but haven't seen this one!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells divine! Hopefully you're able to pick one up from your local Boots :) xxx

      Delete
  3. i always have one of these in my bag!

    ReplyDelete