Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Soap & Glory 'Mist You Madly' Review

If you have been reading my blog for a while, it will probably be pretty clear to you that I am a bit of a fragrance addict. If I have an opportunity to add a new fragrance to my collection, I will jump at that chance! I have always been into perfumes and only ever really used one body spray which is my trusty Ted Baker one (I shall do a review on it soon for you all). However, recently I've found that I have been picking up quite a few body sprays and they really are a great alternative to use on a daily basis to just freshen up when you're lazing around the house or only popping out for a short amount of time. I like to use a body spray on these occasions as it saves me using up my perfume because let's face it perfume isn't cheap is it!

Whilst looking around Boots a few months ago I came across the Soap & Glory travel size products and noticed that they were on a 3 for 2 offer! I noticed Mist You Madly, tried it and loved the scent so of course I bought it and walked off a happy little chappy.


Usually body sprays aren't very strong scents and therefore don't last long on your skin or clothing but this isn't the case with Mist You Madly. The scent isn't overpowering but is strong enough so you know you're wearing it and feel as though you smell lovely. I like to have a few squirts of this before I get into bed (yes, I do this every night before getting into bed. If I don't squirt some body spray then I will use some perfume that is reasonably priced and in my 'bed perfume' category - yes, I categorise!) and when I wake up the following morning I'm often still able to smell this on my top.

Soap & Glory describe this scent as being 'a flirty floral fragrant body spray' and I do agree with this description to some extent but personally I'd say it was a subtle floral scent, with a discreet sexy vibe and a scent that lasts for a good few hours.

I always have one of these in my handbag and in my room so that I can squirt some during the day when I'm out somewhere or indoors and just fancy a nice freshen up. I think this body spray will be great for summer and this 100ml bottle is priced at £3.50 from Boots so is a really reasonable price. I think this body spray is good value for money as a bottle seems to last me around a month and that's good for me because I like to apply a decent amount of the fragrance I have chosen to wear. There is also a bigger bottle available that could be used to fill up these little bottles when they're empty; I think I might have to pick one up next time I'm in Boots!

Have you used this body spray before?
Don't forget to enter my 200 GFC followers and 10,000 pageviews giveaway! One lucky reader will get the chance to win three Limited Edition pink handled Smashbox eye brushes! ENTER HERE



10 comments:

  1. This sounds like a gorgeous scent, I haven't used one of these by Soap and Glory for a long time, I might have to try this one! xx

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice - the scent lasts, this bottle is the perfect size for a handbag and it's a reasonable price :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I want this spray! I love Soap & Glory and most of their scents are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! If you love Soap & Glory, I think you'll love this :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I always keep one of these in my handbag too, I really like it and find the smell lasts ages :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here as it's the perfect size for a handbag and the scent really does last a long time. It's perfect for freshening up on the go! xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It really is amazing, I always pick them up when they're on 3 for 2 xxx

      Delete
  5. I love this body spray too! I've followed:) xxxx

    http://desireformakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lush doesn't it :) Thank you for the follow, I really appreciate it xxx

      Delete