Friday, 5 April 2013

Welcome Home Elysia

Yesterday, I arrived home and I am loving being here!! Although I was home just over a month ago for my birthday, it felt as though I had been away for years! I love being at home because I miss my family so so much when I'm away at uni in London. I just thought I'd do a quick post today as I have a dentist appointment later (eek, hate the dentist!!) and I'm going to have a break from blogging tonight and just relax with my mum and auntie because I've missed them so much.

I arrived home and couldn't have been happier. However, I received some very bad news about a family member and I'm devastated. I'm not going to go into too much detail about it because I don't want to spill personal things all over the internet. I had a little cry and I still just cannot believe it. It hasn't been a very good start to 2013.

For my mums birthday in March my mum, auntie, nanna and grandad went away for a short break and they were kind enough to buy me a few presents. I arrived home to a new bottle of perfume and a gorgeous Marie cuddly toy cat! I love cats and Marie is so so soft and cute!



Marie is such a lovely cuddly cat and the new Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' Sunshine edition perfume smells absolutely gorgeous! I think it smells a lot more frutiy compared to the original 'Daisy'. I love fruity perfumes and I know that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this! The bottle, of course, is lovely and looks great displayed! Marie is currently sat on my bed and she looks wonderful but I don't want to get her dirty because she's so pristine and white at the moment!! 

As well as arriving home to a cuddly cat teddy bear and a new bottle of 'Daisy' I obviously arrived home to my gorgeous cat Daisy and I thought I'd include a picture of her on here because she's my favourite!! 


I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to enter my 200 GFC followers and 10,000 pageviews giveaway! One lucky reader will get the chance to win three Limited Edition pink handled Smashbox eye brushes! ENTER HERE
Twitter: @PurpleElll
YouTube: PamperMeToaperfection
Instagram: Elysia_JW

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read that you received some devastating news about a family member. Hugs to you dear.

    I love 'Daisy' it's the scent I'm wearing at the moment. Also thanks for featuring Marie, Aristocats - happy childhood days :)

    Fiona @ www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, that's really kind of you! I'm not sure yet but maybe I will mention it in a post sometime; I don't know yet :)

      I love Daisy too! It's gorgeous and perfect for summer. I love the bottles Marc Jacobs designs they're always so cute. My mum has a lot of the perfumes too and they look amazing on display :)! The Aristocats was such a cute film xx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! I love all the Marc Jacobs perfumes, I've not smelt this one and normally would say Daisy or Oh lola are my favorites but I smelt Dot today for the first time and oh my gosh its so gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your news hun, I hope your okay!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too! I tend to go for flowery or fruity fragrances and the bottles always encourage me to buy Marc Jacobs perfumes! I have quite a few different ones including Dot - it's perfect for summer and the bottle is gorgeous!
      Thank you, that's really lovely of you xx

      Delete