Friday, 21 June 2013

Shu Uemura eye lash curlers - First Impressions!

Shu Uemura eye lash curlers are one of those things that every beauty blogger either has in their makeup bag or wants to have in it. They're probably the most iconic and best known eye lash curlers out there. I have always wanted to try them but have been terrified that I would use them wrong and cause myself a nasty eye injury.

After I seen the Pixiwoo's and a few other YouTube'rs using some gold eye lash curlers I was in love and when I found out they were Shu Uemura I really wanted to get myself a pair. I think I said this in my May Haul (which you can see here) but I was going to get myself a cheap pair of eye lash curlers from Boots. However, I wasn't really keen on getting a really cheap pair because I didn't want to ruin my eyelashes so I made a spur of the moment purchase in Selfridges and picked up these beautiful curlers - I'm so glad I did!

The classic silver curlers are really nice but I prefer the gold much more. I think they look so luxurious and I was just drawn to them straight away. I have a lot of gold jewellery and I just adore it; getting the gold pair made perfect sense and they're also limited edition! I don't know about you, but when I see something is limited edition, I feel as though I have to have it. 


These stunning eye lash curlers:

- Are Limited Edition.
- Made from 24 Carat Gold.
- Are a perfect treat or present for any makeup lover.
- Actually work and are not a gimmick.
- Are easy to use.
- Look beautiful in a makeup bag or out on display.
- Are good quality.
- Come with a spare silicone refill pad
- Really do make a difference to your eye lashes.
- Give me a dramatic false lash effect without having to go through the fuss of applying false lashes.
- Good value for money as they are known to last for years and years when looked after properly.
- Feature improved design and performance, compared to the original silver ones.
- Are not an essential thing to have in your makeup bag but are a beautiful edition and little luxury.

Have you ever tried a pair of the Shu Uemura eye lash curlers? 

Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

2 comments:

  1. I love these eyelash curlers, the gold pair is absolutely gorgeous. It's such a shame you can't buy seperate pads and have to buy a new set but oh well, they're definitely worth the money!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing aren't they?! I absolutely love them! I'm so glad I picked a pair up, the gold ones are lush. I've heard a lot of people wishing Shu Uemura supplied a spare pad with the eyelash curlers or sold them separately. I'm glad I got a spare pad with my curlers xx

      Delete