After I seen the Pixiwoo's and a few other YouTube'rs using some gold eye lash curlers I was in love and when I found out they were Shu Uemura I really wanted to get myself a pair. I think I said this in my May Haul (which you can see here) but I was going to get myself a cheap pair of eye lash curlers from Boots. However, I wasn't really keen on getting a really cheap pair because I didn't want to ruin my eyelashes so I made a spur of the moment purchase in Selfridges and picked up these beautiful curlers - I'm so glad I did!
The classic silver curlers are really nice but I prefer the gold much more. I think they look so luxurious and I was just drawn to them straight away. I have a lot of gold jewellery and I just adore it; getting the gold pair made perfect sense and they're also limited edition! I don't know about you, but when I see something is limited edition, I feel as though I have to have it.
These stunning eye lash curlers:
- Are Limited Edition.
- Made from 24 Carat Gold.
- Are a perfect treat or present for any makeup lover.
- Actually work and are not a gimmick.
- Are easy to use.
- Look beautiful in a makeup bag or out on display.
- Are good quality.
- Come with a spare silicone refill pad
- Really do make a difference to your eye lashes.
- Give me a dramatic false lash effect without having to go through the fuss of applying false lashes.
- Good value for money as they are known to last for years and years when looked after properly.
- Feature improved design and performance, compared to the original silver ones.
- Are not an essential thing to have in your makeup bag but are a beautiful edition and little luxury.
Have you ever tried a pair of the Shu Uemura eye lash curlers?