I now own a YSL lip product, can I be classed as a 'proper' blogger now ;)?
I have done a few of these first impressions posts and they seem to be going down well with you all so I thought that I would do another one on my latest purchase! I shall of course provide you with a full and in depth review in the near future when I have been using this lip colour for a while longer but so far I really like it! The thoughts below are just about Number 3 Pink Grapefruit...
- The packaging is absolutely stunning and definitely the selling point for me.- The colour is super sheer.
- keeps lips hydrated.- Glides onto the lips extremely easily.
- Perfect for people (like myself) who don't like to wear lipstick but instead prefer a slick of colour or gloss.
- Doesn't feel sticky on the lips.
- Is super pretty.
- Would make a stunning gift.
- Has virtually no colour payoff at all (take that in whatever way you like, negative or positive. For me it's a positive thing as I didn't want any colour pay off).
- Smells amazing.- Looks amazing in a makeup bag or displayed on a dressing/makeup table.
- Considering there is no colour payoff, Number 3 could just be classed as an expensive/high end lip balm (again take that as you please, negative or positive. For me personally, I don't find this an issue).
I absolutely love this Volupte Sheer Candy colour and no matter how many times I look at it I cannot get over how amazing the packaging is. I know for a fact that when this runs out I will probably end up being really sad and keeping the casing because I won't be able to bring myself to bin it. I love this Sheer Candy so much that I am going to go back into Debenhams next time I'm in town and see if they have the other shade that I was looking at in stock. I'm still unsure as to whether or not YSL are discontinuing their Sheer Candy range but I sincerely hope they are not; I think I have found my favourite lip products ever! I shall definitely try and find out what's going on when I go in store.
Have you ever tried one of the YSL Volupte Sheer Candy colours?