Sunday, 13 October 2013

InStyle Magazine - November 2013

Here I am again with another quick blog post letting you all know about an amazing magazine freebie. Don't say I don't spoil you all because I most definitely do! If you're a beauty fanatic or blogger then I am almost certain that you will have heard about the skincare brand REN. Many bloggers and YouTube'rs swear by the brand and it's well loved within the community.

I have never tried anything from REN before so when I was reading last months InStyle and I noticed the page advertising this months awesome freebie, I ripped it out straight away and pinned it to my notice board to make sure I didn't forget to pick it up when it was released! The thing that usually makes me buy an relatively expensive fashion magazine is an awesome freebie and this months freebie is definitely awesome!

With the November issue of InStyle you get a mini REN Skincare set that consists of: a 10ml Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, a 3ml Vita Mineral Eye Gel and a 10ml Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk. This mini set is worth £12 and you can pick up the magazine this month for the special price of £2. Yes, you read that right. For £2 you can get an awesome mini skincare set that's worth £12!


Have you picked up this months InStyle magazine yet? What do you think
of REN skincare? Have you tried it before?

Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

8 comments:

  1. Ahh love this thank you so much!!! Off to the shops tomorrow to get it :) xxx

    http://bigblondegirl.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I'm glad you found the post useful xx

      Delete
  2. I will have to look out for this magazine, great freebie x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The freebie is amazing and the fact they've reduced the magazine to only £2 this month is an added bonus! xx

      Delete
  3. £2!!! Il be going to get this!!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it?! I know it's sold out very quickly but that wasn't a surprise! xx

      Delete