Thursday, 5 December 2013

My Winter Must Have Accessory - Zara Tartan

Winter has 100% arrived and it's now the time to start wrapping up warm and protecting yourself from the bitter temperatures outside. Unless you have been living under a rock, you will most probably know that Tartan is proving itself to be a huge trend this winter and it seems to be absolutely everywhere!

I know that this season Primark are offering some really nice Tartan scarves and as always they're amazingly priced. However, they're proving themselves to be near impossible to get hold of and although they look nice and warm they're nowhere near as snug as the Tartan offering I am showcasing to you all today....

This season Zara have spoilt us with their Tartan offerings and I think that I may have just found the perfect winter warmer!


What drew me to this scarf was not only the sheer size of it but the fact that it is subtle. Tartan can be a bit hit and miss - people either love it or they hate it. I have never really been into tartan much so I wanted to choose something that was a little more subtle and that I would be able to wear all the time. The use of navy and green make this scarf easy to accessorise, the fabric is super soft, it is incredibly warm and the scarf itself is absolutely gigantic!! The dimensions of it are 140cm x 140cm so it is definitely comparable to a blanket!


For the size and the overall quality of this scarf, you may be expecting it to be rather expensive but don't panic it's only £19.99! If you like to wrap up super warm at this time of year, I think this scarf will be perfect for you. Also, if you have a lot of travelling to do this festive season and you always feel the cold on a plane/train this is the perfect travel accessory! I absolutely love this scarf and I have worn it practically everyday since buying it a few weeks ago. When I went to get this, I had to go to a few different Zara's, in order to find it. This scarf is definitely very popular this season and even when I Instagram'ed a picture of it, there was a lot of interest in it.

Have you bought yourself  anything Tartan this season -
what's your favourite accessory?

Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this scarf!!
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I've worn it practically every day since I have bought it - love it!! xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the look of this scarf!! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best and such great value for money, at only £19.99 xx

      Delete