Monday, 23 December 2013

Origins Mask Marvels

If you're into your skincare or beauty, I'm pretty sure that you will have heard a lot about Origins. The brand is loved my beauty junkies all over the world and although I have only just started using their products I am hooked. I can definitely see why people love this brand and I am really enjoying trying out their face masks!

A few months ago I received a sample of Origins Clear Improvement mask which is a clay based charcoal mask that is used to clear the pores. As soon as I used this mask I noticed immediate results and I was hooked. I only received a small 7ml sample (seen in a recent empties post here and initial review here) which lasted me a few uses so as soon as I finished it I went to my nearest Origins counter to pick up a new one!

Instead of just picking up the Clear Improvement mask, I decided to go for a set of 3 face masks that I noticed on the Origins counter. The sales assistant told me that the gift set was their 'Mask Marvels' and that it contained the three best loved and most popular face masks that the brand offers!


The set is priced at £25 and contains the Clear Improvement mask, the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask and the Drink Up 10 minute mask. All three of the tubes are 75ml versions of the best loved masks which means the set works out at great value for money. This skincare trio would be perfect for yourself or maybe for someone you know who loves their skincare. The decoration of the box makes it a perfect Christmas present!



The three masks contained with the 'Mask Marvels' set are general masks that are used to either clear the skin and it's pores or to moisturise. The masks are suitable to be used on a variety of different skin types and I absolutely love them. I picked this set up from Selfridges at the beginning of October and the sales assistant informed me that despite only just getting the trio in store, it had already been very popular. I can definitely see why!

What do you think of the Mask Marvels set? Would you buy this
for someone or would you like to receive it yourself for Christmas?

Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to receive this for Christmas! I'm yet to try an Origins mask but I would love to try one of the Drink up ones to help my dry skin in winter x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Drink Up ones are perfect for winter and solving dry skin, they're so hydrating! xx

      Delete