Tuesday, 14 January 2014

What I got for Christmas 2013

I know that the majority of people don't get offended by this type of post but I still feel the need to begin with a little disclaimer. I would just like to say that by doing this post I am not bragging in anyway. Also I am in no way am I showing off or trying to be flashy with my Christmas gifts. I am ever thankful for my family and the lovely things they gifted me; I am over the moon with all of my presents. I actually did  a 'What I got for Christmas' in 2012 and that was really well received. I have had a few people ask me whether or not I will be doing one for 2013 and when I asked whether or not you wanted me to do one you said 'yes'.

I can't even apologise for this post being a 'little' late because it isn't - it's crazy late! Christmas was nearly 3 weeks ago and only now am I putting this post up. I'm a little late to the party! However, if you follow me on Twitter you're likely to know why this post is late. Over the Christmas period an extremely close family member passed away and now that I'm back at university I've had presentations and exams to revise and prepare for. Other things have had to take priority but still I hope you enjoy this post. Christmas posts are definitely my favourite; I love being nosey looking at what everyone else got for Christmas. 

Of course in typical Elysia fashion, I received a few bottles of perfume! Perfume in my house is a big thing - all of us love it. I know that some people consider perfume as being a little pointless and a waste of money but I think it's fabulous! Just as I did last year, I received some new UGG boots this year. Now I know that these are a total love it or hate it kind of shoe but I love them. Yes, they're probably the ugliest thing ever but they're just so god damn comfy! I also received some UGG slippers and wow they're so cosy - hello warm toasty feet! As well as receiving some random essential presents and some money, I also received some new beauty bits! The Urban Decay Naked 3 is beautiful and the pieces I received from the Lancôme Christmas collection are stunning. 

Anyway, enough of the rambling and onto the presents...


 





I received a few other bits and bobs but didn't manage to photograph everything.
I am exceptionally grateful for everything I received; I was truly spoilt this year. Although this
is a little late, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year -
lets hope that 2014 is an amazing year!


Twitter: @PurpleElll

Instagram: Elysia_JW


5 comments:

  1. You got so many perfumes, you lucky thing!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to perfumes, I think I have a slight issue! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. OMG...Love all this cutie things!!!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so much Soap and Glory stuff! I love soap and glory :) I really want to try the Naked 3 palette!! I have the Naked basics and Naked 2, but the third is so different and so pretty!

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete