Monday, 3 February 2014

BLOG SALE - Liz Earle, Ted Baker, Katy Perry & Lady Gaga

A blog sale is something I have never done before so I have no idea whether or not this is even going to be successful. The reason I have decided to hold this small blog sale is because I have a number of products that have just been shoved to the back of my cupboards and haven't been getting any love what so ever. A lot of these products are brand new and therefore have never ever been used! I couldn't help that is was such a shame to have them stashed away when I know a lot of people out there would love them - especially the Liz Earle stuff!

I know that I don't need to include a disclaimer as this is just a small and simple blog sale but I would like to make it clear that none of the products are freebies. None of them are PR samples and nor are they unwanted presents. These products are all things that I have bought myself and either don't like anymore or simply cannot use.

Some simple steps:

- If you would like anything, please leave a comment down below stating what you would like and your email address.
- After commenting below, I will email you and provide with a full total and payment details.
- Unfortunately, I cannot accept any returns.
- Items will only be held for 24 hours and if payment isn't received within this time period, I will have to sell to another person.
- Purchases work on a first come first served basis. Please note, I do have to approve comments but I can see when they were posted; the first come first served basis shall be maintained. 
- Postage will be £2.50 and then an additional 30p per item. Postage will be via Royal Mails 2nd class service. I'm sorry postage is this amount, the Royal Mail service is extortionate now! 
- Please let me know if you would prefer 1st class or even recorded delivery and I can let you know how much postage will cost.
- If you live outside of the UK and would like something, please contact me (comment below, email or tweet me) and I can give you an estimation of how much the postage will be.
- Items are all sold as pictured. 
- If you have any questions about a specific item, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

- 100ml Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish RRP £14.75 - Never Used - £9.00

- 150ml Limited Editon Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish RRP £19.75 
(currently out of stock online) - Never Used - £12.00


- 30ml Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish RRP £5.50 - Never Used (bottom still sealed) - £2.50 EACH

- 50ml Liz Earle EyeBright Soothing Eye Lotion RRP £5.50 (currently out of stock online) - 
Never Used - £3.00 SOLD!!


- 50ml Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish RRP £8.50 for just this pump - Used around 4 times - £5.00 SOLD!!

- 50ml Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £5.50 - Used 3/4 full - £2.50 SOLD!!


- 150ml Ted Baker Origami Body Spray RRP £5.50 - Never Used - £2.50 EACH


- 75ml Katy Perry Killer Queen Body Lotion - Never Used - £3.00

- 75ml Katy Perry Killer Queen Shower Gel - Never Used - £3.00

- 200ml Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Shower Gel RRP £15.00 - Never Used - £5.00

Although this is only a small blog sale, I still hope that you found some bits you like beauty lovers! I have tried to show the RRP for everything but unfortunately couldn't find one anywhere for the Katy Perry body bits. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about anything. I have tried 
to price things as fairly as possible. Happy shopping!!
Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

7 comments:

  1. Can I please have the Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish?
    my paypal email is louise_bowen1993@hotmail.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I shall email you now lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have the used 50ml cleanse and polish pump please :)

    claudia.beauty18@hotmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have the 50ml eyebright and the 50ml skin tonic please? :)

    meganlilli15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Liz Earle stuff ! x

    ReplyDelete