Thursday, 6 February 2014

Hair Care Haul

If there is one thing that I have been pampering lately, it's my hair. In fact, I'm very into my hair routine and I am probably what some people would describe as being 'intense' with it. I sounds a little OTT to say that you have a very strict hair care routine doesn't it? I have my reasons.

Every year when it, my hair goes through a phase where it drops more than it would throughout the rest if the year. It's always around Christmas time and I know that this isn't an uncommon thing; it's a well documented thing that hair is more prone to dropping in the winter. However, something extremely sad happened over the Christmas period and despite not feeling stressed in a way that I could recognise myself it was evident that something was going on; internally.

Now without droning on about something that doesn't even relate to this haul at all; stress does affect your hair quite significantly. Talk about stating the obvious - but if you didn't know or have ever experienced any hair issues you probably won't know. Recently I have picked up some amazing hair products that are all designed to pamper and leave the hair feeling soft, bouncy and most importantly looking happy and healthy.



The L'Oreal Triple Resist shampoo and conditioner are an absolute god send and are staples in my hair care routine. Whilst there are more products in the Triple Resist range, I only picked up the essentials because they were all I needed. This whole range is designed to help strengthen and reinforce the hair fibre helping it to drop less. The 400ml shampoo and conditioner is currently on offer in Boots at 1/2 price and if you have hair that falls out a lot you need this; trust me!

The Ojon Damage Reverse Thickening shampoo was a bit of a naughty splurge. For me, having a
nice pamper session for my hair cheers me up and this is what inspired this purchase. I have wanted to try Ojon for a while and was mainly drawn to the thickening shampoo because it contains no
Sulphates. This shampoo smells amazing and is perfect for that at home just been to the salon feeling.

Last but not least, we have the infamous Moroccan Oil. This is a product that I have previously purchased in a small 25ml bottle (here) and vowed to repurchase in full size as soon as it ran out. Whilst browsing the typical beauty sites, I came across this large bottle. It's a 100ml bottle with 25% extra free and is basically a 125ml bottle for exactly the same price as a 100ml one. I bought it immediately. I wasn't going it leave it because this stuff is like good dust. Plus this bottle will last me ages because it has a pump.

A pretty long and explanatory haul post but I always find these kind of 
posts of interesting so I hope you did too! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the L'Oreal Elvive line... always work so well!

    rosielouiselove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this range, it's by far my favourite shampoo/conditioner and it works so well! x

      Delete