Friday, 30 May 2014

Beautiful Burberry

If you follow me on Instagram, you are likely to know that I seem to spend quite a bit of time in Covent Garden and that I really enjoy shopping there. The area is gorgeous and the shops are beautiful. In the main plaza area, there are Dior, Chanel and Burberry beauty stores right next door to one and other - what more could a beauty obsessive ask for?

The Burberry Beauty Box is absolutely gorgeous! The layout of the store is immaculate and it smells beautiful inside. Not only do they have a stunning store, they also sell wonderful beauty products, stock some accessories and have genuinely lovely staff. On numerous occasions, me and my friend have wandered into the store and have chatted to the girls as though they are friends. The conversation is always very pleasant, the staff are approachable, informative and will to provide any information about the products. Plus, their packaging is amazing!

I absolutely love Burberry makeup and picked up a new blusher and highlighting powder from the brand as some post exam treats. Whenever I feel stressed, shopping provides the perfect cure! The sales assistant who served me was kind enough to provide me with an exceptionally generous sample of their Brit Rhythm perfume and it smells amazing! She was also kind enough to package the two palettes in separate bags which I was very happy about because they are so pretty and I keep all of the designer ribbon I receive! Kind of sad, I know! 

One of the things that me and my friend both commented on was the impeccable service we receive every time we go to the Beauty Box. Shopping in the Burberry makeup store never feels as intimidating as it does when you enter somewhere such as MAC and the Burberry staff are so much nicer! The girl who served us also emailed us a little while after we left the store thanking us for shopping with them which was a very nice surprise. I have never had that before so kudos to you Burberry! 

If you are ever in Covent Garden and want to have a look at some of the Burberry makeup,
don't worry about shopping in a 'designer' makeup store! I recommend everyone to go!

Finally onto the final brand in this 'haul' series, Lancome! 

Twitter: @PurpleElll
Instagram: Elysia_JW

2 comments:

  1. I am so so jealous!!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a review of it :) Love your Burberry haul.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete